- Jennifer shares thoughts and experiences on misogynistic attitudes and casual racism at the recent CSC conference in Nashville.
- Jimmy reflects further on the "Old Boys Club" of traditional church of Christ culture, with regard to both gender and race.
- Melissa starts an extended conversation about possible reasons for a lack of women in the theological blogosphere...
- ...picked up by Adam in an excellent and thoughtful post on masculine culture in dorm and academy alike...
- ...and similarly picked up with briefer, but no less worthwhile, reflections by Brian regarding women in the academy and blogging.
- - - - - - -
[And in a completely unrelated story, check out Zachary Adam Cohen's superb review-by-way-of-critical-glossary of what he rightfully calls Tarantino's masterpiece, Inglorious Basterds, over at The House Next Door.]